[Zope-PTK] Membership/LM

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:15:40 -0600

OK, FIrst, I have a solution for an earlier problem, then I'll follow
with soem questions.... :)

Earlier, I was having a problem with MeetingManagement not allowing
Members to add themselves, but Anonynmous users could. Turns out,
Members now needs the "Manage Properties" permission for it to work. Go
figure, eh? ;)

Then I determined why I was seeing the /manage => /loggedIn problem with
th ecurrent Membership alpha. The Login Form was displaying twice in the
same page, and the culprit seemed to be:
<dtml-raise "'LoginRequired'"><dtml-var standard_html_header>
and the footer/raise closing at the end. So, I was getting it all twice
...ugh. So, I had set a dtml-if test for Anonymous user to display the
form, or redirect to the loggedIn page.

Why not just delete the header/footer? I do that, and after a login, I
am returned to the login page. Ugh.

Now that that is off my chest (maybe now I can solve it...;) ...
How does one go about getting a lsit of user objects in a
LoginManager/PersistenUserSource?
I've pored over the code for a while today, but it seems to be escaping
me.

Later,
Bill