[Zope-PTK] Re: PTK questions

sean@horse101.com sean@horse101.com
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:09:40 -0700

On 21 Jun 2000, at 15:39, sean@horse101.com wrote:

From:           	sean@horse101.com
To:             	zope-ptk@zope.org;zope@zope.org;
Date sent:      	Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:39:17 -0700
Subject:        	PTK questions

I am trying to setup the PTK to be useful while also being fairly new
to Zope and the PTK.  I am not getting what is wrong with the
MEMBERS roster- the links to their index_html pages are dead,
and when I list the documents on the portal (includes member's
index_html pages) these are dead also.
How can this be fixed?

Also, related item:  When I try to delete test members by deleting
them from the MEMBERS folder, I get the error that thier
index_html file cannot be deleted (it also takes a VERY long time
after I hit the DELETE key and the index_html is listed in each
member's folder):
Error is...

Error Type: ValueError
Error Value: Uncatalog of absent id
'/IntraPort/Members/membername/index_html'

Also, an unrelated question on PTK:
Where/how do you make it so that all new members are
automatically given contributor rights? (I don't want to have to
publish everyone's stuff in small company intranet)

Thanks in advance!

--Sean