[Zope-PTK] PTK defaults

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:48:51 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, George Runyan wrote:

> you rock Mike.
>
> as far is ZCatalog _not_ cataloging a certain 'meta_type': yup- I just
> tried it again, if you add a DTML Document to a Members/runyaga folder
> and then goto SiteIndex FindItems tab I tried to find both All
> Documents, and DTML Documet.  When I click 'Find' it only shows
> meta_type = 'Document', 'Link', 'News Items'

    That's a pretty good trick!  I wonder how I did it.  I'm almost
inclined to call this a feature!

> thanks for the documentation link- could this be included in /Documentation
> directory?

    Hmm... Maybe?  Certainly when we put a bow on it and call it
one-point-oh, anyway.

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228