[Zope-PTK] Re: PTK 0.9.2 error on importing DemoPortal.zexp

Ross Lazarus rerla@channing.harvard.edu
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:39:10 -0500

The message says it all - the PythonMethod product isn't available.
Add it or better, try the current release of zope - 2.2.2 which AFAIK includes it?

--
Ross Lazarus,
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sydney