[Zope-PTK] Re: PTK 0.9.2 error on importing DemoPortal.zexp

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:57:11 -0500

Ross Lazarus wrote:

> The message says it all - the PythonMethod product isn't available.
> Add it or better, try the current release of zope - 2.2.2 which AFAIK includes it?

Nope, not yet.  It's planned for 2.3.

We plan to rename it, however, in such a way that instances of the
"PythonMethod" product will remain separate from instances of the new
product.  There are quite a few changes.  So, Stefano (?), go ahead and
install the existing PythonMethod product.

Shane