[Zope-PTK] Membership Roster

J. Michael Mc Kay hisnibs@virginiaweb.com
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 09:09:14 -0400

I just installed the current PTK .9.  After installing I went to the roster
by clicking members.  Roster revealed my member link as expected, but if I
click on that link, instead of getting the "this page was created when your
member area was", I get a resource not found error.

This looks odd to me, remember I am new to PTK.

I have logged in as the guy who was setup during set-up.
Lets say I get here:
http://www.virginiaweb.com:11080/portals/musicians/Members/ after logging in
and clicking members.  Now if I click my members name in the roster I end up
here with the error:
http://www.virginiaweb.com:11080/portals/musicians/Members/JMichael
"Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.

Resource not found"

So I check the url by clicking "my stuff" and get here:
http://www.virginiaweb.com:11080/portals/musicians/Members/JMichael/portal_c
ontents

This appears right and I click the index_html member front page and end up
here:
http://www.virginiaweb.com:11080/portals/musicians/Members/JMichael/index_ht
ml/index_html

This is the page I believe I should be going to when I click a member name
from the roster.  Notice the two index objects in the url path?
/JMichael/index_html/index_html (shouldn't this be
/JMichael/portal_contents/index_html?)

Back at the roster listing.  The member name JMichael links to object
JMichael instead of /JMichael/index_html/index_html

Why the two index references when there is only one in the member area? what
happened to the object /portal_contents/

Can I fix this somehow?
Can anyone tell me how.

Thanks
j.m.