[Zope-CMF] (no subject)

Patrick Okui patrick@eahd.or.ug
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 13:05:58 +0300 (EAT)

Hi all;
     I recently installed the CMF product on my zope 2.3.0 server with the
patch that was posted on the CMF download site. That went fine; I added
a portal and some members subscribed to it. However, whenever someone tries
to edit his/her homepage and they press the <change> button they get a
screen with the following error....
   I also get it when I login as a manager and try to edit the pages.

any ideas???

Zope Error

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: sys

Troubleshooting Suggestions

This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable sys.
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML source
for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 222, in
publish_module
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in
publish
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: DynamicType)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 171, in
publish
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: document_edit)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 112, in
call_object
    (Object: document_edit)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Products/CMFCore/FSDTMLMethod.py, line
218, in __call__
    (Object: document_edit)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_String.py, line 538,
in __call__
    (Object: document_edit)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Util.py, line 334, in
eval
    (Object: edit(REQUEST['text_format'],
                 REQUEST['text'], REQUEST.get('file', '')))
    (Info: edit)
  File <string>, line 0, in ?
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Products/CMFCore/WorkflowCore.py, line
128, in __call__
    (Object: edit)
NameError: (see above)