[Zope-CMF] Skinning (translating) the actionbox

Arjan de Knegt adeknegt@worldonline.nl
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:29:54 +0200 (MET DST)

All,

I've been playing around with the skinning functionality in CMF, in my
case focussing on translating the text. Works quite flexible, except for
the actionbox. I couldn't find a DTML-doc or otherwise properties to
change the text in the actionbox (the menuoptions like "Log in, Join,
View"...) As far as I can see, the DTML uses the "name" property of object
"actions", and these names are hardcoded in ActionsTool.py.

Is this an issue or did I miss an entry in the maillist?

Thanx in advance.

Greatings,
Arjan.