[Zope-CMF] ZMySQLDA __init__.py initialisation problem.

Paul Erickson erickson@kaivo.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:24:39 -0600

If you can load the module with python, it seems like it might either be
that the file is not found, or that the user that you are using to start
zope doesn't have permissions on the file.

Where is your _mysql.so file?

Mine is in /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages

The permissions on the file are:
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root

-Paul

--