[Zope-CMF] CMFDecor problem finding zpt_stylesheet

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:53:15 +0200 (CEST)

waltonl writes:
 > But, I get an error when I try to view things that says :
 > Error Type: Undefined
 > Error Value: "zpt_stylesheet" not found in
 > "here/zpt_stylesheet/absolute_url"
 >
 > There is a file in my zpt_generic directory called zpt_stylesheet.css.
 > Do I have to do something to add it somehow? Is this a step that is left
 > out of the Install.py? It's not mentioned in the
 > http://cmf.zope.org/Members/teyc/skinPageTemplate/view  either.
Apparently, it is a naming mismatch.

Either rename "zpt_stylesheet.css" into "zpt_stylesheet"
or change the reference "here/zpt_stylesheet/absolute_url"
into "here/zpt_stylesheet.css/absolute_url".

It may be that only one of these two approaches will work...

Dieter