[Zope-CMF] CMFDecor problem finding zpt_stylesheet

waltonl waltonl@babbage.franklin.edu
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:35:59 -0400

I got CMFDecor from CVS and followed the instructions which are located
in
it's Extensions/Install.py file which says:
-----------
This file is an installation script for CMFDecor (ZPT skins).  It's
meant
to be used as an External Method.  To use, add an external method to the

root of the CMF Site that you want ZPT skins registered in with the
configuration:

 id: install_decor
 title: Install Decor Skins *optional*
 module name: CMFDecor.Install
 function name: install

Then go to the management screen for the newly added external method
and click the 'Try it' tab.  The install function will execute and give
information about the steps it took to register and install the
ZPT skins into the CMF Site instance.
-------------------------------------

This by the way sticks zpt_content, zpt_control, zpt_generic,
zpt_images, in the basic, no_css, and nouvelle skins layer properites,
which is different than the How to at:
http://cmf.zope.org/Members/teyc/skinPageTemplate/view
which tells how to make a separate skin that uses the CMFDecor zpt skin
rather than altering the layers of your existing skins.

But, I get an error when I try to view things that says :
Error Type: Undefined
Error Value: "zpt_stylesheet" not found in
"here/zpt_stylesheet/absolute_url"

There is a file in my zpt_generic directory called zpt_stylesheet.css.
Do I have to do something to add it somehow? Is this a step that is left
out of the Install.py? It's not mentioned in the
http://cmf.zope.org/Members/teyc/skinPageTemplate/view  either.

I'm new at this, and especially using FileSystem based skins, so I'm not
sure what to do.  The traceback is below.
Thanks,
Lynn

Traceback (innermost last):
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 223, in publish_module
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 187, in publish
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py,
line 226, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: LockableItem)
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 171, in publish
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py,
line 160, in mapply
    (Object: index_html)
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 112, in call_object
    (Object: index_html)
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py,
line 324, in __call__
    (Object: index_html)
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py,
line 354, in _bindAndExec
    (Object: index_html)
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/InstanceHome/Products/PageTemplates/ZopePageTemplate.py,
line 244, in _exec
    (Object: index_html)
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/InstanceHome/Products/CMFDecor/FSPageTemplate.py,
line 165, in pt_render
    (Object: index_html)
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/InstanceHome/Products/PageTemplates/PageTemplate.py,
line 156, in pt_render
    (Object: index_html)
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py,
line 232, in __call__
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py,
line 265, in interpret
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py,
line 591, in do_useMacro
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py,
line 265, in interpret
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py,
line 311, in do_startTag
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py,
line 380, in attrAction_tal
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/InstanceHome/Products/PageTemplates/TALES.py,
line 303, in evaluateText
  File
/opt/WWW/ZopeInstallation/InstanceHome/Products/PageTemplates/TALES.py,
line 294, in evaluate
Undefined: (see above)