[Zope-CMF] programmatically change workflow state

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:48:52 +0200

On Wednesday 15 August 2001 13:25, you wrote:
> > Does this look correct ? It's a bit DCWorkflow-centric unfortunately,
> > because WorkflowTool doesn't expose any method to force a state change.
>
> Oops, I just found WorkflowTool.setStatusOf ... I guess it answers this
> part of the question :-)
>
> Florent Guillaume
> Nuxeo

I just tried this because I am attaching a memer picture for each member. And
it want it to have status=pending when it has been added (so the members
don't have to find the picture object themselves and submit it).

But there are no pending reviews afterwards and when I try to view the
picture object I get an error.

So .. any good hints??

All I have done was to change the security of the method setStatusOf in the
WorkflowTool module (from private to public) and then call it.
Something I have missed ?

Regards,
Gitte Wange