[Zope-CMF] programmatically change workflow state

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
23 Aug 2001 19:41:09 GMT

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you did.

And what errors did you get? It's no use saying "I get an error" if
you don't detail what kind of error and in what circumstances.

Florent Guillaume
Nuxeo