[Zope-CMF] CMF DIscussions...? And Swishdot! :)

Nat Harari nat@interactivehq.org
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:18:56 -0400

Thanks to everyone for replying. I actually got the portal_discussion reply feature to work! :) Yay!

What I'm going to do is check out Blark at work today, or maybe later from home, for more functionality. I am, btw, running Zope
2.4.0. Should I revert to 2.3.x instead to run Blark?

I was wondering though...any timetable for Swishdot? Is there a list for it? Can I get on a list and maybe even contribute to it? I
can document code and I can design (I'm a designer RL...that's what I do). I'd like to help out any way I can and give back to the
community for making such great things. So, if I can get on a list and somehow help out with CMF or Swishdot in that respect, I
would be more than happy to do so. :)

I have no idea how this helps but if you want to see my "design skills" in action, you can check out my site (3D artwork under
Traveling Uncle Nat section, the rest of the site is a miscellany of other things, sites, photos, etc...) at:
http://www.somethingwonderful.com (it's slow...so be patient).

My brother currently recoded my front page in Coldfusion (boo! hiss!) but I want to move it to Zope/CMF fairly soon...as soon as I
get everything working. Any way that I can help, please don't hesitate to ask me. I don't know code, but I can read it and generally
understand what's going on after a while. DTML is new to me, etc...but I can grasp it after looking at it for a while.

Anyway, thanks everyone. You've all been very kind. :)

Traveling Uncle Nat (at work)

P.S. I know...I'm garrulous. I love typing...and smileys. :)