[Zope-CMF] CMF DIscussions...? And Swishdot! :)

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:00:51 -0500

Squishdot and Blark are both great weblogs.
Nonetheless because of the quite smart CMF's architecture, I see the last as
a perfect discussion platform by itself sometime in the future.

By now, although some of the code for that is already there, I find its
limitations (like not being able to authorize/retract singular replies, and
a not comprehensible way to customize the list of replies -too dependable on
<dtml-tree>-) somewhat annoying . And since I've twice posted a question
regarding this last subject without any response, I've came up to think that
some of those limitations are still going to be there for a while.

Anyway it's worth the pain to wait, and so my recommendation is that while
you use any of the former weblogs, it's always good to keep always an eye on
CMF's latest discussion features and fixes.

Ausum