[Zope-CMF] publish multiple objects/editions?

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:50:51 +0000

I'm publishing *trees* of content all at once.  I have PortalFolders
which are skinned, catalogued, etc.  There is a flag on each Folder
which defines it as part of its containing group.  Then it's just a
question of calling doActionFor() in my default workflow, on each
contained object which is flagged.

hth

seb

* alan runyan <runyaga@runyaga.com> [011203 07:15]: