[Zope-CMF] cmf topics and virtual host monster

Jens-E. Hansen Jens-E.Hansen@gis.de
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:27:55 +0100

> The catalog stores the path, and topic_view displays it straight from
> the catalog. Reindex your objects (in portal_catalog, Advanced, Update
> catalog).

ok, reindexing the catalog even after clearing it does not make a difference.
I'm not sure if I understood you right, do you mean the way topic_view displays
the topics may cause the creation of these unusual links?

These links work because of aquisition -I think- but they are unusual  because
they contain the real path to the document (starting from zope's root) instead of
the path to the document starting from the virtual host base.  Only the host
and domainname is replaced by the VHM.

> I think this is fixed in later versions of the catalog but I'm not sure.

I use the latest CMF beta.

Any Ideas?

Thank you in advance
Jens