[Zope-CMF] cmf topics and virtual host monster

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
13 Dec 2001 15:43:05 GMT

Hmmm, looks like something uses CatalogAwareness instead of the more
recent CatalogPathAwareness. Is your installation the result of an
upgrade ?

Also, are you positive that when you do the reindexing you are using the
virtual host ?

Florent