[Zope-PTK] Zope error responding to news and disscusion lists

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:37:30 -0500

 > I keep getting an error when I respond to news items, I've included
 > the error messege and the stuff at the bottom of the source.  I'm
 > running zope 2.3.0 and PTK 0.10.alpha on windows NT workstation.

My guess is that you are trying to reply while authenticated as the
'manager' in your Zope root;  you have no "home folder", and so the
tool can't create a 'Correspondence' folder in it for you.  Please

   http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker

In the meantime, you can likely work around the issue by replying
as a "real" member (i.e., one with a folder in 'Members').