[Zope-CMF] Date in Dublin Core

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:00:02 +0100

I presume the YYYY-MM-DD is the ISO date format, as per the DublinCore
spec, so it wouldn't be ideal to change it.  The effective_date and
expiration_date properties, however, are DateTime objects which you
can format as you wish in dtml.  You can either use them, or
bobobase_modification_time if that's what you're interested in.  See
the Book DTML Reference for examples of how to use the fmt attribute
of <dtml-var> to format dates.

seb

* James van der Veen <james@codenamefuture.nl> [010704 10:08]: