[Zope-CMF] How to edit Zclass Portal Content PropertySheets?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:50:45 -0400

I have a few zclasses, some with 5 or 6 propertysheets and views (with different rights)

I've rebased this to be based on CMFCore:PortalContent

Now I'm trying to figure out the best (ie, easiest) way to get these property sheets to
look like they belong in a CMF edit screen.

I'd like to have management-like tabs on a single CMF Edit action page.. But I'd settle
for just about anything that can produce CMF skinned propertysheet pages from my
existing ZClass propertysheets without having me manually create view/edit methods
for each sheet.

Can someone suggest how I can get Zclass property sheets to work correctly under
CMF?  IE, instead of using  myObject/propertysheets/sheet1/manage ..

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements