[Zope-CMF] workflows what are they and how to use them

J. Cameron Cooper jccooper@rice.edu
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:20:44 -0500

>Thank you,  what is OpenFlow is this the replacement for DCWorkflow as on
>the main site I don't seem to be able to get any details for dc workflow
>apart from wiki pages.

OpenFlow is not a CMF workflow, but a more general one for arbitrary
Zope objects. Perhaps they'll make it a CMF workflow in the future.

The DCWorkflow is available on cmf.zope.org. Search for DCWorkflow. That
should give you the latest version and an example on JeffK's page.

>Also I don't know if you remember on a privious post regarding listing the
>properties of a document and saving it in an ascii file, I think it was you
>that suggested to create an dtml method and then write a python/external
>method to pull it to the system?
>
>Can you help me with some examples.

That's on its way on the regular list. Should get there before this.

            --jcc