[Zope-CMF] workflows what are they and how to use them

Ulrich Eck lists@net-labs.de
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:48:28 +0200

> OpenFlow is not a CMF workflow, but a more general one for arbitrary
> Zope objects. Perhaps they'll make it a CMF workflow in the future.

we are thinking about, how the concept of OpenFlow (wich has some very
interesting features in it -- or at least will ..) could fit into the CMF-Workflow
of today. OpenFlow is a Workflow-engine that doesn't depend on object's
states but it uses tokens to store the workflow-data and therefore it could
be used for workflows where more than one Object is involved .. doing such
a thing with DC-Workflow would be possible but imho not clean and
maintainable ..

solong

Ulrich Eck
net-labs