[Zope-CMF] portal_metadata NameError (actual CVS version)

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 11:58:37 +0200

Hi!

I encounter an error when I want to change the index_html's meta data (see
below). Due to the error it is even not possible to add a new Document.

Do I do something wrong or is it a bug?

I'am working with the most actual CVS version of CMF (Fri 1 of june 11:49
W. Europe Daylight Zone) on a NT4SP6us machine using Zope 2.3.2. The CMF
install is new and clean.

Contact me if you need additional informations.

Greetings, Greg

ERROR:

Zope Error

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: portal_metadata

----

Troubleshooting Suggestions

This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable
portal_metadata.
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File D:\prog\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 223, in
publish_module
  File D:\prog\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File D:\prog\zope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: DynamicType)
  File D:\prog\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in publish
  File D:\prog\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: metadata_edit_form)
  File D:\prog\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
    (Object: metadata_edit_form)
  File F:\user\greg\data\zope\Products\CMFCore\FSDTMLMethod.py, line 180,
in __call__
    (Object: metadata_edit_form)
  File D:\prog\zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 538, in
__call__
    (Object: metadata_edit_form)
  File D:\prog\zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Let.py, line 146, in render
    (Object: contentSubject=Subject
             allowedSubjects="portal_metadata.listAllowedSubjects( this() )")
  File D:\prog\zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Util.py, line 334, in eval
    (Object: portal_metadata.listAllowedSubjects( this() ))
    (Info: this)
  File <string>, line 0, in ?
NameError: (see above)

Grégoire Weber