[Zope-CMF] Dogbowl news broken?

Ben Riga briga@borland.com
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 08:58:22 -0700

I'm having trouble reading most of the news items on the dogbowl site.  Is
this a known problem?  Interestingly I get several different messages in a
weird way.

While not logged in the "CMF1.1 beta" news item looks fine.  While logged
in, if I click on the "CMF1.1 beta"  gives me a NameError/Unauthorized Zope
Error. (Same thing with the "New HowTo:..." news item.

While logged in, if I click over to "announcement of new color guide", it
gives me NameError Site Error.

While not logged in, it pops up a login dialog then give me a NameError Site
Error.  All of the other items do a similar thing.

Ben