[Zope-CMF] More Refactoring done :-)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:15:11 +0100

> Why not upload it to the dogbowl and post a link here?

Will do, as soon as I'm back in civilisation. Dialup ain't fun for anything
but mail synching :-S

> > PS: Doing this, I've also got rid of methods that weren't actually being
> > used anywhere, so it's as important to note what's not there as what's
been
> > added.
>
> If you can enumerate those, that would be a big help.

Well, what I'd do is unzip it and look at it with gCVS or WinCVS and you'll
get a broken icon next to anything I've deleted.

...in fact, I can do just that when I get back. Lemme know if it would be
useful :-)

cheers,

Chris