[Zope-CMF] DublinCore & ExtFile as meta type in CMF

Geoff Benn G.Benn@ftel.co.uk
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 17:53:29 +0100

--------------B207DB08BF3BCEC1E7DC814C

Hi,

I'm very new at this - and I'm learning & trying to integrate ExtFile
into CMF 1.1 beta and currently believe that I need to add the following
into ExtFile.py (with suitable code in ExtFile's __init__ ):

from DublinCore import DefaultDublinCoreImpl

This one line causes my portal_types to be omitted from the Add Content
menu.

Anyone care to suggest where I should look next ? Has anyone added
ExtFile into CMF as a meta type ? Are there any notes on how to add meta
types ?

Note: I've earlier noticed that
- metadata_edit_form.dtml get's the 'Identifier' of a higher level
folder rather than the 'id' of the new object.
- ExtFile uses descr rather than description.

Regards,
Geoff
--
Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Ltd