CMFWiki (was Re: [Zope-CMF] Re: adding portal content to non portal folders)

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:47:39 -0400

> > i would be very interested in seeing further info on the dev tho ;p
> >
> > http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZopeOrgCollaborationEnhancement/C
> > MFWiki says very little :/
>
> Chris isn't ready to "throw it over the wall" quite yet;  we will
> exercise it pretty heavily during the zope.org migration, and then
> look at releasing it (I think).

It's as ready to be thrown over the wall as it's going to be... but I
don't think we intend to support it as it was written strictly for
Zope.org.  So "throwing it over the wall" hasn't been a goal.  I'm
personally not going to make a release (ever), because I really don't
want the support burden.  The CMF team is free to do so, or perhaps
Simon would be interested in the code...

- C