[Zope-CMF] What is CMF 1.1b workflow capable of at present?

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk@adelphia.net
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 00:20:29 -0400

What does the workflow tool allow me to do in the present CMF 1.1 beta
release? I have the configuration interface and the product help to look
at, but I can't easily discern the extent of the current feature set
from it.

Will it offer similar capabilities to workflows programmed using the MS
Exchange Workflow designer? I'd like to have certain Zope objects
register themselves in a process to have other objects
created/modified/deleted, of course any 'workflow' features would seem
to fit.

Does anyone have any workflow demos using CMF 1.1?