[Zope-CMF] What is CMF 1.1b workflow capable of at present?

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:08:35 -0400

Jeff Kowalczyk wrote:

> What does the workflow tool allow me to do in the present CMF 1.1 beta
> release? I have the configuration interface and the product help to look
> at, but I can't easily discern the extent of the current feature set
> from it.
>
> Will it offer similar capabilities to workflows programmed using the MS
> Exchange Workflow designer? I'd like to have certain Zope objects
> register themselves in a process to have other objects
> created/modified/deleted, of course any 'workflow' features would seem
> to fit.

CMF itself only has the API to plug in a workflow engine.  The
DCWorkflow product is one such workflow engine, and from what I can tell
it is quite comparable to the MS Exchange designer.

Shane