[Zope-CMF] List of subject/metadata sets?

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:35:33 -0700

OK, this is the second time I've posted to my own question - sorry!  I'm
going to stop reaching for the send key until I can ponder my problems a
little more thoroughly.

Anyway, here's what I did:

Modified metadata_edit_form to include:

<dtml-with expr="PARENTS[1]">
<dtml-var id>
</dtml-with>

between the <textarea></textarea> tags under the Subject.

You can't restrict what happens like you can with the tool, but it fits my
needs at the moment.

-Scott