[Zope-CMF] modifying default user creation

Cyrille Giquello cyrille@ktaland.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:49:35 +0200

After parsed files from CMF,
I can see :

CMFCore/MembershipTool.py
    class MembershipTool :

CMFDefault/MembershipTool.py
    import Products.CMFCore.MembershipTool
    class MembershipTool :

So, perhaps I can overload CMFDefault to customize CMF Behavior.
Perhaps it's the good way ?

If it is, how can I do ?
Because, at first, there is the add product 'CMFSite' to overload or repl=
acing ?
Then, in CMFCore and CMFCalendar there are call to CMFDefault.method() ..=
=2E

I'm a little loss in this space ;o)

Cyrille

Cyrille Giquello a =E9crit :