[Zope-CMF] modifying default user creation

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:19:33 -0400

in a nutshell, what you want to do is the following:

- subclass directly from CMFDefault.MembershipTool
- provide your own "createMemberarea" implementation (createMemberarea=20=

handles creating the member's folder and what's in it)
- replace the membership tool in the portal with an instance of your own=20=

membership tool

you might want to look at other "extra" tools to find out how to create=20=

tools that plug into CMF. the "CMFLDAP" product at=20
http://www.dataflake.org/software/cmfldap is an example of a product =
that=20
overrides two standard CMF tools.

jens