[Zope-CMF] Various questions

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:04:27 -0400

Renato Ramonda wrote:

> Hi, I have some questions about the current CVS CMF...
>
>  o When I add content as a member the file is created in the
>    portal root. On older versions each user had his own folder
>    under /portalroot/Members in which the files got created...
>    am I doing something wrong or something changed along the way
>    and I didn't notice?

We are chasing an issue in which non-privileged members became
able to create content in, and browse the contents of, the root
folder.  If the member selects "My Stuff" from the actions box,
and creates content from that folder_contents view, then the content
will end up in their member folder.

I expect to fix this issue today.

>  o The DCWorkflow tool: I think it is _Great_, but I'd appreciate
>    a bit more documentation on how to create a new workflow from
>    scratch... the web interface is cool, but sometimes a bit cryptic
>    for me...
>
>  o I'm going soon to put up a CMF portal for internal office use:
>    which version do you think is (now) best to use? How long will
>    (probably) be the waiting time for 1.1 stable?

This evening, most likely, or tomorrow morning at the latest.