[Zope-CMF] translation of CMF 1.1. Request for comments

Rémi Houdaille Remi.Houdaille@akeirou.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:21:54 +0200

Robert Rottermann redCOR AG a écrit :

> [.....]
> Furthermore I would like somebody to provide a French translation of the CMF
> (any other language is welcome too). So speak up if you want to help CMFify
> the non English speaking rest of the world.

I've translated the default CMF skins to french for my own purposes.
You can get it at
http://www.zope.org/Members/Remi_Houdaille/CMF-1.0-FR.tar.gz

The translation is based on CMF-1.0.

Since I did it alone, and without so much knowledge in the field, some
reviewing should probably occur to improve it.

Note the following points :

- only the dtml files are translated.
  This means that the user will see some messages in english
  (those which are in the python code).
  The actions_box is translated by catching the english phrases and
providing the
  corresponding french versions. This is not robust to changes in the
english...
- dates formatting would require some more work

Hope this helps.

Rémi