[Zope-CMF] A little paid Zope-CMF work.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes@hal-pc.org
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:12:37 -0500

Hello all,

Due to time constraints, I have been unable to finish up my open source medical
project database at http://www.linuxmednews.com/LMNprojects.  Problems are: 1)
Cosmetics are messed up. 2) Discussion should work, but doesn't. 3) Access and
submissions by guest and members is not working right. 4) My implementation is no
doubt adolescent. 5) Search isn't implemented or doesn't work right, e-mail
notification needs to be done and I also need a list of 10 or so most recent additions
to the database implemented. That's about it. If anyone is available to do some paid
work to fix this up, contact me at my e-mail address above.  Any work products will be
open sourced. This is coming out of my own pocket as LMN isn't profitable, so I'll
need a cost estimate in advance. Some resume information would be helpful as well.

--
-- Ignacio Valdes, Editor: Linux Medical News

http://www.linuxmednews.com

'Revolutionizing Medical Education and Practice'