[Zope-CMF] Problems installing CMF 1.1 with Zope 2.3.3?

Michael Fraase mfraase@farces.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:36:16 -0500

Oh, for Pete's sake. Yeah, I'm a dumbass. The subdirectories (not the
CMF-1.1 directory) have to be in /lib/python/Products. Time for me to
take some time off.

Kind thanks, Cameron.

--
Michael Fraase