[Zope-CMF] DTML in News/Documents - WHY ??

Stephen Hindle shindle@toocool.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:47:21 -0800

Ah-Ha !!  This sounds like what I want !!
A fairly easy way to customize on a folder
by folder basis !!  But how did you 'create'
the DTML Method (ie - what attributes did
you need to give it to stop CMF choking on
missing attributes, etc etc)

Mechanix