[Zope-CMF] Invisible content in netscape

John Fitzgerald jack@digicool.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:36:14 -0500

Hello Nagarjuna,
	I looked over your site a little and on one of the offending pages I saved
the source to a temporary file and tried to validate it through the
following link: http://validator.w3.org/file-upload.html
Netscape is much more stringent on well-formed html. If you could solve some
of these problems than maybe your visuals would appear. It is possible to
ignore some of these errors, such as the one about DOCTYPE. But some need to
be fixed. I cannot say off hand which error is causing your problem, but
give it a try. I hope this helps.

-Jack