[Zope-CMF] Invisible content in netscape

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:52:27 +0530 (IST)

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, John Fitzgerald wrote:

->Hello Nagarjuna,
->	I looked over your site a little and on one of the offending pages I saved
->the source to a temporary file and tried to validate it through the
->following link: http://validator.w3.org/file-upload.html
->Netscape is much more stringent on well-formed html. If you could solve some
->of these problems than maybe your visuals would appear. It is possible to
->ignore some of these errors, such as the one about DOCTYPE. But some need to
->be fixed. I cannot say off hand which error is causing your problem, but
->give it a try. I hope this helps.
->
->-Jack

Thanks, I will do as suggested and get back to the list.

Nagarjuna

->>
->>
->> My cmf site is behaving strangely.  The site looks perfect in IE.  But
->> in netscape suddenly the content is invisible except for the first
->> page.  Out side the portal site is normally visible.  Why should this
->> happen?  Did I messup anywhere?  I believe not, because on all other
->> browsers I could see the content.  You may check it up at:
->> http://cc1.tifr.res.in:8080:/home/
->>
->> Any clues?
->>