[Zope-CMF] Invisible content in netscape

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:31:14 -0500

"Nagarjuna G." wrote:

> My cmf site is behaving strangely.  The site looks perfect in IE.  But
> in netscape suddenly the content is invisible except for the first
> page.  Out side the portal site is normally visible.  Why should this
> happen?  Did I messup anywhere?  I believe not, because on all other
> browsers I could see the content.  You may check it up at:
> http://cc1.tifr.res.in:8080:/home/
>
> Any clues?

I tried the page under NS 4.7x, and indeed, the page was "empty".
"View | Source" showed that there was, indeed, content there.
At a guess, this is a clash between your use of CSS and NS 4.x's
wretched support for some CSS.  Can you try sending a page to a
CSS validator, and see whether it suggests anything?