[Zope-CMF] Editing discussions

Kent Polk kent@goathill.org
10 May 2001 16:26:52 GMT

On 10 May 2001 10:15:00 -0500, Rolander, Dan wrote:
> Aaron, I have asked this question before and not received an answer. I am
> still interested in figuring this out if anyone at DC or elsewhere can
> enlighten us.

Not only that, but I just noticed that discussions don't appear to
correctly follow their items around when the items are cut-pasted.
The 'Comments' header is provided, but no discussion items are
listed, which indicates there is still a notion of a discussion
item associated with the object.  The discussions *do* still show
up in searches and the catalogger points to the old location, but
no discussion object can be found there.