[Zope-CMF] is there an event content in the works

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar palomar@sg.uji.es
Wed, 16 May 2001 19:11:12 +0200 (METDST)

Hello,

The iCalendar product has already a plug-in architecture based on
the product PlugIns, so it's possible to implement new kind of
events that for example store its data in a relational database.

Obviously there're probably better solutions for that, like to use
ZPatterns but I don't have experience with them, if somebody wants
to help..

Also, you probably would like to look at:

  http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/ORMappingDB

jdavid