[Zope-CMF] is there an event content in the works

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar palomar@sg.uji.es
Wed, 16 May 2001 19:30:36 +0200 (METDST)

Well, I know this is the CMF list but I'd prefer it to be a product
that don't requires CMF.

I haven't tried EventFolder but looking at the demo in http://www.ptang.com
it seems it uses the CalanderTag for rendering, which I'm rewriting now.

The iCalendar product also uses the CalendarTag and other products such
as the TimetableTag (there's an example of the TimetableTag in
http://estce.act.uji.es:9673/TimetableTagTest), and it will provide
some very nice features, for example the internationalization is almost
finished.

Well, I think I've made enough propaganda :)

jdavid