[Zope-CMF] catalog and Subject metadata

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:17:10 +0100

Well, it seems that all cataloged objects do have a Subject index,
into which the correct words are being stuffed, but I can confirm they
don't appear in the vocabulary, which I was expecting them to do.

Is this something to do with the catalog expecting a list type for
querying keyword indexes?  If so, how should this be solved?

seb

* GAUNT Dr N, Cons Microbiologist PHLS: