[Zope-CMF] Referencing documents with links

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 11:51:15 -0500

Structured text has a simplified URL notation (search zope.org for
structured text rules)... but it doesn't handle relative links properly (it
should convert them to absolute so they still work regardless of where the
doc is viewed) so you still have to use absolute links. THe format is
something like "visible text":/path/to/whatever