[Zope-CMF] Testing a CMF site with PyUnit

Harry Wilkinson harryw@nipltd.com
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:31:14 +0000

Hi all :)

I am trying to use PyUnit to write tests for a CMF site.  Of course, to do
that I need to import Zope so I can do Zopeish things with it.  I'm told by
the all-knowing ChrisW that messing around with sys.path to get it to import
is considered a bad idea and I'm not really sure what the alternative is.

This isn't really a specifically CMF problem, but I thought it was possible
there could be weird (well, weirder than usual that is) complications using
CMF stuff.  So the other issue is whether there is anything I need to look
out for test-wise because it's a CMF site.

Anybody know a less blasphemous way to import Zope than adding to sys.path?
Cheers :)

HarryW