SV: [Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow variables -- setting then using as guards

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
9 Nov 2001 14:56:22 GMT

> > My workflow object (ZClass-based, PortalObject) needs to somehow be
> > "assigned" at some point to a particular user (by a managerial user),
> > and that assigned user needs to be able to execute certain transactions.
>
> It seems as if you want to do things simular to what the CMFCollector does.
> Get a current snapshot,
> http://cvs.zope.org/CMF/CMFCollector/CMFCollector.tar.gz?tarball=1 and have
> a look at the code and the workflow.

Cool, DCWorkflow 0.4 does new stuff I didn't know about...
My previous comment was what was needed with DCWorkflow 0.2

	-- Florent
--
Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo SARL (Paris, France)