[Zope-CMF] Portal Skin and cookie

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
22 Nov 2001 16:06:29 +0100

Hello,

I'm not an expert in cookies, but I need some help with a site of mine
..
I have defined a new skin with another stylesheet for my site. I want to
use this skin everytime the visitor comes from one particular site (I
use the HTTP_REFERER variable to check this) ...

I only want it to use this skin whenever the user comes from this
particular site - else it should use the normal site (which is Basic)
But it looks like it sets this skin as the users default skin even when
they enter the site from somewhere else ...

Can I prevent this in any way ?

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
I strongly believe that trying to be clever is detrimental to your
health.

    - Linus Torvalds