[Zope-CMF] Portal Skin and cookie

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:44:58 -0500

gitte,

the skin selection is set as a cookie on the user's browser. so if your
check sets this cookie and then, in the same browser session, you come in
from another place you might not see the change you want because the
cookie has not expired.

i suggest you add a second check wherever you added the check for HTTP
REFERER and explicitly set the skin cookie to use "Basic" if its value is
not "Basic" and the HTTP_REFERER is not your special site.

jens